Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Moment One Direction Fragrance Review



"The sparkling, juicy and feminine fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. The pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli leave an enticing and playful scent on the skin."

This fragrance was given to my sister for her birthday. My aunt Dulce preordered the 3.4oz bottle from Macy's and it was shipped to our house. The cost for this bottle size is $59.99+ Tax. 

On a scale of 1-5 I give the 'Our Moment' fragrance a 5!! It smells really good! (: and it lasts all day.

Testing how long it lasts:

I recently showered, It is 9:15am and I just sprayed the perfume on. This perfume smells delicious just like it's described. I'll check in and out to see how it goes. 

It's 3:37pm so it's been about 6hrs and 22 mins. Between 9 and 3 I've slept for 2hrs, made and ate breakfast, also washed and folded clothes. The smell of this perfume has not faded!


It is now 7:47pm and the smell has not faded yet, I am impressed!!

It's 1:45am and it's just now starting to fade but you can still smell it. I'll check in one last time lasted before I shower. 

Last check in! It's 9am and it's starting to fade off the skin. But for only using a little bit of this perfume it lasted a whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment