Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Product was not worth the hype!

'The Rimmel London Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder'


I've been seeing this product in many makeup tutorials and have been wanting to get it for the longest time. 

I finally went to Walmart with my dad and bought it, the cost $4.99 +tax.

This product is said to give you a natural shine control for up to 5 hours. Also minimize the appearance of pores. 

I wore it to church the next day and it did last 5hrs before my face became shiny again. At the moment I truly loved it. I used it again Sunday and was still loving the results till Monday came around. 

My skin got irritated by the product and I broke out more than I normally do. So I stopped using it for a while and my skin settled down. 

My younger sister uses my makeup and has never broken out by any product I have until she used this powder. So I was really disappointed.. This powder is now just laying in my makeup box. 

If you have sensitive dry or combination skin then I don't recommend this. 

But it's up to you if you wanna try it.



No comments:

Post a Comment